2 DAYS TO OUR MUCH-ANTICIPATED AMAZING RACE (PHYSIO STYLE)
The long-awaited holidays are finally here! As a classmate puts it, it’s a “study break” and there are two ways to look at it: 1. a break for you to study, or 2. a break from studies. The food trail shall serve as an event for you to take a break from studies! Put aside your textbooks and notes for one day and join us in a day trip around Singapore for good food and great fun!
We welcome last minute sign-ups at our starting venue, the Esplanade Amphitheatre (or the indoor space @ Esplanade via Citylink Mall in case of rain), on the day of the event. Simply present your NYP Physiotherapy Admin card to register!
Reporting Venue: Esplanade Amphitheatre (or indoor space in case of rain)
Registration Time: 9.00am
Briefing Time: 9.30am
Please help us to end on time (approx 4pm) by reporting on time!
Things to note:
1. Come in comfortable clothes + shoes (you might need to walk quite a bit)
2. Bring your NYP Physiotherapy Admin Card for registration
3. Ezlink card (do make sure it’s topped up as transport costs are borne by the participants!)
4. Bring a bottle of water (keep yourselves hydrated!)
5. Have approx. $20 cash with you (you should not be spending that much but JUST IN CASE!)
6. Bring a cap/umbrella in case the weather decides to be nasty.
MOST IMPORTANTLY, come prepared to have fun!
Try to keep your bags light, though! You wouldn’t want to lug a huge and heavy bag all around Singapore!
I can only tell you so much! Details of how the game is to be played would be given during the briefing at 9.30am on Tuesday (We can’t tell you know without spoiling the fun!!)
So please do be punctual and we’ll see you really soon! (:
P.s. In case you wanted to know, there WILL BE attractive prizes to be won!